SUMMARY The responsibilities of this position include cleaning the ice surface according to the daily schedule, as well as helping renters as needed. In addition, some basic maintenance. The primary hours of this position may include nights, weekends, and holidays.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Capably operate the Zamboni machine.
- Read the and record the metrics from compressors and other machinery that maintain the arena.
- Put down, take out, maintain and repair a quality ice surface.
- Open and close the Arena.
- Assist the people using the Arena when necessary.
- See to the repair of any breakage or damages that occur in the Arena, that are of an emergency nature.
- Assist in Keeping the Arena clean, especially in circumstances that not doing so would reflect badly on the general impression of the rink to a visitor.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18+ years old to apply.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE High school diploma or GED.
CERTIFICATES, LISCENSES AND REGISTRATIONS • Valid driver's license required