York Ladies Devils Hockey
The York Ice Hockey Club will ice its own girls U10/12 Development Team, U14 Travel& U19 Travel teams for the 2013-2014 season, after merging its former girls team with the Susquehanna Rapids girls programs six years ago. This decision was based on many factors including the number of female players in the YIHC and CPIHL programs, geographical factors, and availability of experienced coaches.
The teams will include girls who have previous experience playing in-house, travel, or middle/high school hockey. However, girls with limited or no playing experience are highly encouraged to participate. They will be taught the fundamental individual and team skills needed to play the coolest game in the world.
- All practices and home games will be played at the York City Ice Arena
- Players fees will be in line with standard travel player costs
- Players and teams will be registered with USA Hockey
- Member of MAWHA (Mid Atlantic Women's Hockey Association)
- Member of AAHA (Atlantic Amateur Hockey Association)
- All coaches are USA Hockey Certified
- All coaches are nationally screened
- York Ice Hockey Club is a 501c3 non-profit organization
- Goaltender training Bi-weekly by GDI
- Tryouts/Evaluations will be held in Spring 2013-See below
York Lady Devils Evaluations
York City Ice Arena
2014 Dates: TBD
Evaluation Cost: $50 Registration and Evaluation fee. ($25 will be applied towards 2014/2015 season fees)
All Players must be evaluated at their age level on the first evaluation.
All players Must Pay the $50 Fee and Complete a club registration to be evaluated.
**Fees do NOT include online USA Hockey registration.
For more information, including registration, visit the YIHC website at www.yorkdevils.org
Bill Wood: 717-586-4281
Kevin Rock: 717-309-7375
Scott Baibos: 717-916-0331
Mailing Address: York Ice Hockey Club
PO BOX 5011
York, PA 17405
If you need equipment, WE CAN HELP!! Please ask at the meeting for more information.